Axopar 37 XC Second Hand Share FOR SALE
We have a second-hand 25% share in an Axopar 37 XC for sale. This boat offers exceptional performance and luxurious accommodations for the most adventurous boaters.
She’s a 2021 build and the share is available for £49,995.
The Axopar 37 XC cross cabin is a serious sports cruiser and one that rivals many bigger craft from reputable boatyards around the world. She has a large 730-litre fuel tank, enabling you to stay out on the water for much longer.
Exceptionally built and comes highly spec’d, and to add to the fun, we include roof rails to carry paddleboards, kayaks, bikes etc to ensure that you get the most out of your time.
At the end of a long and fulfilling day, the prospect of knowing you have a comfortable night’s rest ahead of you makes the whole experience of owning an Axopar 37 XC Cross Cabin extremely worthwhile. With a queen-sized bed in the front cabin and a full-width double in the aft cabin, this boat contains accommodation for up to 4 people making your trips with family and friends full of fun. The boat also comes fully equipped with a wet room, with a hot shower and toilet.
You will be buying a 25% share of an Axopar 37XC
What buying a 25% share in a RIB Shack Marine Shared Ownership Scheme offers you –
- You will own a quarter share in a named Axopar Boat.
- To enjoy 1 week in 4 on the water, that’s 13 weeks each year.
- Setting off and dropping back to your chosen ‘home port’. These include marinas in Hamble, Southampton, Hythe, Lymington and Poole.
- Your boat will be clean and fuelled ready for you to enjoy.
- No restrictions or limitations as to when or where you enjoy your boat.
- Whether you want a relaxing break or a week filled with watersports fun – the choice is yours.
- We’ll organise dry stack berthing, insurance, Sea Start cover, maintenance, warranty issues, valeting, refuelling and organising your 1 week in 4.
- Need a boat ‘ad-hoc’? Let us know and we’ll try our best to accommodate you.
Want to find out more or arrange a demo?
Then get in touch with Colin and Helen by filling out our contact form or giving us a call at 023 8033 6197.